Database and Client Support Administrator
Your new company
Your new company is a Private Equity firm that invests on behalf of investors. Your office will be based in London, adopting a hybrid model of working. The Investor Relations Team is looking for a Database and Client Support Administrator to join their team.
Your new role
In your new role as the Database and Client Support Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the content administration of the company's internal and client databases/portals
- Manage the distribution of internal, fund and client documents
- Uploading client specific information e.g. client reports, estimated KIs, ad hoc documents etc
- Uploading marketing content to client portal e.g. Annual Investor Meeting presentations, photos, videos etc.
- Share responsibility for the maintenance of the Investor portal
- Ad hoc queries such as client content uploads, new user set ups, etc.
What you need to succeed
In order to succeed in your new role, you must have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workflow
- Strong time management
- Positive "can-do" attitude
- Comfortable working with databases
- High degree of professionalism
- Intermediate MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- 1 year experience in a similar field (ideally a corporate firm)
- Bachelors Degree in relevant field, or relevant experience
What you will get in return
- Competitive salary of £30,000
- Excellent exposure into the Financial Services
- Career progression
- Season Ticket Loan
- Dental Insurance
- Life assurance
- Pension Scheme
- + much more!!!
What to do now
If you are interested in this role, click the 'apply now' button to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us. If this job is not quite right for you, but are interested in a new job position, please do call us for a confidential discussion about your opportunities.
Apply for Database and Client Support Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly