CRM / Integrated Campaign Planner
CRM / Integrated Campaign Planner, London / Work from Home - Up to £50K DOE plus benefits
This award-winning CRM and data marketing agency think multichannel first and need a super-smart CRM / Integrated Campaign Planner to join an experienced and expanding Customer Experience team. They have the creative, technical, analytical and project management firepower to concept, build and deploy any brand’s omni-channel digital solution – big or small.
They’re tool agnostic. They’re a fast-growing technology-led marketing business – encompassing production, content automation, digital advertising and strategic creative. With close to 100 UK and international clients across the group, every week they’re chatting with someone about a new opportunity. Entrepreneurialism and client service are at the very core of what the Group does.
You’ll be an experienced CRM / Integrated Campaign Planner with a speciality in owned channels such as email, web, app and social. You’ll know the language of digital marketing inside out and know how to deliver across the whole planning cycle from discovery and insight to journey mapping, campaign design, measurement and optimisation.
This CRM / Integrated Campaign Planner will be both a thinker and a doer, ready to help clients with the bigger vision of how their campaigns, communications and journeys achieve excellence for the customer as well as being able to work closely with internal and client teams on the detail of high quality, targeted campaigns and deliver business impact.
This CRM / Integrated Campaign Planner will preferably have knowledge of consumer clients, particularly in retail, and understand the pressures brands are under to achieve excellence post-Covid.
This CRM / Integrated Campaign Planner will be a valuable member of the team across various accounts, working closely with other strategists, data specialists, account leads and account managers to wow the client, provide inspiration and get stuff done.
This CRM / Integrated Campaign Planner knowledge, skills and experience:
• Know how to interrogate what the business is trying to achieve and what is right for the customer, to create solid programme, journey and campaign briefs
• Work alongside data analysts to understand the customer, their needs, motivations and behaviour. Knowledge of research tools and techniques such as social listening is a bonus.
• Understand customer journeys, how to use data to build them from scratch, interpret what they need to achieve, assess how they are performing and how to optimise them
• Understand roles of channels – email, app push, chat, social match, DM, telephone, retargeting – right message, right place, right channel
• Understand and optimise loyalty/crm/lead generation programmes, including working extensively on testing and optimistion plans
• Know when they are needed, how to sell them in, guide the implementation, manage, measure and optimise them, including working extensively on building reports and hosting reporting meetings alongside the account team
• Know and understand the platforms/infrastructure and ecosystems that deliver these programmes (they have great experts to bring your visions to life)
• Have the ability to extract the insight from analysis and highlight business implications and opportunities
• Create award-winning work to raise the profile of your clients and the agency
• Produce case studies of all newsworthy data work across your clients
At this agency it’s as much about what happens outside the office as what happens in it. Their culture is at the heart of their business. From adhoc gatherings at the pub to big get-togethers – their designated team keep them entertained!
Please quote AP953c when applying for this CRM / Integrated Campaign Planner role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for CRM / Integrated Campaign Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly