4 days left
- Job Role
- Account Manager
Communications Manager - London - Upto £55,000
Your new company:
An established oil and energy company with a global presence and Europe's largest manufacturer. This thriving business which is continuing to expand are looking for an experienced Communications manager to join the team. This role reports directly to the head of communications.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for producing content for multiple channels (press releases, digital platforms and marketing materials)
- Thinking creatively to develop campaigns and content all areas of the company's external profile through communications and marketing
- Managing the reputation of the company alongside the Head of Communications.
- Create consumer and trade marketing campaigns both in the UK and internationally
- Develop and deliver communications campaigns.
- Support corporate reporting across the group.
- Manage the digital and Social media channel's and content creation
- Crisis communication support to Head of Communications
What you'll need to succeed:
- At least 5 years experience in communications (agency or in-house team)
- Experience within the oil or energy industries would be a bonus
- Experience of engaging with trade bodies
- PR experience and a good knowledge of news and media would be a bonus.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both business and consumer audiences
- Ability to comprehend technical issues and communicate clearly through written materials
- Strong issues/crisis management skills
- An understanding of social media and content generation both written and visual
What you'll get in return:
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance,
- Worldwide Travel Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Pension
- Eye Care Vouchers, Flu Jabs, Ride to Work Scheme
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Career progression opportunities
What you need to do now-
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Apply for Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly