Internal Recruitment Manager
7 days left
- Job Role
- Internal Communications Manager
Internal Recruitment Manager (Creative Agency), Central London – Up to £55k
This visionary creative agency work with some of the world’s biggest brands to create and deliver a wide range of marketing, brand development and creative communications for their clients who are household names. They’re looking for an Internal Recruitment Manager to help grow the team and take the agency to another level.
This Internal Recruitment Manager have a passion for integrated communication and will want to be in an environment where you’ll be motivated to deliver only the best results.
This Internal Recruitment Manager will take full ownership of recruitment and will be reporting to the Group People Director. We’re looking for an Internal Recruitment Manager who takes enjoyment from working on a deep variety of roles and who enjoys a challenge. As with any recruitment role, this Internal Recruitment Manager will be a company ambassador, making sure they do their upmost to deliver only the top talent.
From taking briefs, advertising, screening candidates, and organising interviews this Internal Recruitment Resourcer will be involved in it all. This is a full 360 role, so you’ll be involved in much more than just day to day recruitment.
As an Internal Recruitment Manager you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing vacancies from initial briefing through to providing pre-qualified short-lists.
- Shortlisting of candidates for hiring managers
- Working amongst the People Team on People initiatives including Diversity and Inclusion
- Advertising roles internally and externally using the recruitment portal
- Source candidates from talent pools that have not previously been explored
The successful Internal Recruitment Manager will have the following:
- Previous experience as an in-house Recruiter/Talent Acquisition
- Experience working across a group of companies or different business units
- An understanding of advertising and the challenges of a creative environment
- Able to work as part of a team and to pick up things that might not feel part of the role
- Able to adapt approach to suit the different businesses within the group
This an Internal Recruitment Manager role that will push the successful candidate to their very best and will give them the opportunity to source talent for one of the world’s biggest marketing agencies, with clients known across the globe.
Are you the Internal Recruitment Manager we’re looking for? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SP043.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for Internal Recruitment Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly