Marketing and Brand Manager
4 days left
- Job Role
- Brand Manager
£38-£45k + pension + package. We’re seeking a Marketing & Brand Officer for a rapidly growing organisation who develop, commercialise and operate advanced high-value strategic infrastructure facilities across the globe. Based in central London, but with facilities around the UK, one of their aims is to address the worldwide demand for safe, secure and environmentally-sensitive energy storage.
As a Marketing & Brand officer you will be the creative and visual marketer who will be the company’s brand guardian, ideally you’ll be the perfect mix of graphic designer and marketeer. You will be confident in the use of Adobe Creative suite, Canva and WordPress and have the ability to compile good quality briefs for creative agencies and freelancers and have an ability to manage creative projects.
What will you do?
- Work with the sales team to support bids and competitions
- Take ownership of all sales enablement including the production of dynamic PowerPoint sales decks
- Organise project photography
- Own our Group’s brand folders, ensuring they are kept up to date and organised.
- Produce and maintain branded collateral
- Work with their print agency
- Assist the Social Media & Content Manager in keeping websites up to dates
- Take responsibility for print advertising,
- Work with their creative agency
In return, they offer a base of £30k-£38k + package. You will join a wider marketing team and this is your opportunity to make this newly created role your own. Excellent training is offered and as the team grows there will be opportunities for your career to advance. You will work on exciting campaigns and this role will offer great variety within a successful organisation that is focused on environmental solutions.
Please apply online, or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can call Justyne on 07971 361206 for a chat through the role.
Apply for Marketing and Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly