Business Development Executive (Tech / Media / Sports)
Business Development Executive role supporting some really interesting practice and sector groups. Tech law firm. London. Salary up to £38,000.
We are working with an international technology law firm, who are looking for a Business Development Executive to join their growing team. The role will support some of their most dynamic sector and practice groups. The main focus will be on their successful Tech and Comms group. As well as providing support to the Media, Entertainment and Sport sector group and the growing Digital Rights and Assets practice group.
The Business Development Executive will:
- Implement BD plans and strategies for the groups
- Help the team with monitoring and analytics of initiatives
- Work on initiatives for the firm’s key client programme
- Support with bids and ensuring sector specific credentials are up to date
- Coordinate digital marketing campaigns
Ideally candidates will have around 2 years’ experience of business development within professional services. Candidates need to demonstrate a real passion for legal and the practice and sector groups involved in the role. It is a varying role, so candidates need to flexible and adaptable. This role would suit a BD assistant who is looking for a step up.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Amanda Pearson at email@example.com