BD and Marketing assistant role with a focus on bids, internal comms and content creation. UK accountancy firm. 15-month FTC. London, Manchester or Bristol.
We are working with a top UK accountancy firm who are looking for a junior marketer to join their team supporting with strategic business development and bids. The role will work in a supportive team of 11 who will help the assistant grow in their career! The role is a 15 month FTC, but could lead to new opportunities in the team.
The BD and Marketing Assistant will:
- Support with the editing of pitch and tender documents
- Maintain and update content in the tender library
- Manage the BD teams intranet page, for internal comms in regards to deal wins etc.
- Draft internal updates for the business
- Project manage bid processes
- Support with the client feedback programme
The role will suit a junior marketer with perhaps 6 months – 1 year of experience in professional services / FS / commercial property. Candidates need strong written ability and must enjoy a changing and fast paced work environment.
Location: The role will be based in either the London, Bristol or Manchester office with flexible working 2/3 days a week once restrictions have eased.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Amanda Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org