Integrated communications agency seeks skilled midweight creative artworker to join its innovative team.
This 20-strong boutique agency in West London works exclusively with brands and organisations that sustain or improve life.
Creating integrated comms for a fascinating range of clients from the world of health, charity and sustainability, they work in all media – offline and digital, bought, owned and earned – creating everything from patient comms to global awareness campaigns.
The Midweight Creative Artworker role
The agency is looking for a smart midweight artworker with at least two to three years’ industry experience to support its busy creative department.
Three-quarters of your time will be spent on digital / social projects with the remainder on print.
The team is currently working from home but post-pandemic is planning a hybrid working model – partly office-based and partly remote.
The ideal Midweight Creative Artworker will…
- Have a positive, flexible attitude and a desire to learn new skills
- Have the ability to problem-solve artwork issues and know when to ask for help
- Be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator with solid knowledge of typography and fonts
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Be methodical, understanding process and quality control, project delivery and execution
- Be efficient with excellent time management
- Be a natural team player
Salary and start date
To £35k, starting as soon as possible.
Midweight creative artworkers looking for an ambitious agency with a fascinating mix of clients, please send us your CV / folio today.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.