Marketing Manager - Sports Experience Brand
3 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager – Sports Experience Company
Paying up to 45k depending on experience
London based/ Flexible working.
An exciting sports experience brand that has significant backing with a quest to continue to grow its reputation internationally.
This person will be the glue that helps pull the overall marketing campaigns strategy together for the brand working closely with your colleagues in content, performance marketing & UX/tech. Reporting into the Head of Marketing and managing a small team directly responsibilities will include email marketing, design, events, PR, projects, ecommerce & brand websites.
- 5 years + ecommerce background experience
- Worked in a B2C digital marketing role previously, ideally sports, events, travel or similar.
- Prior experience of managing a small team including email, driving campaigns.
- Good knowledge of wider digital marketing strategies.
- Open to agency side candidates
Apply for Marketing Manager - Sports Experience Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly