Email and CRM Executive
3 days left
- Job Role
- CRM Executive
Email and CRM Executive, Milton Keynes -
The Company – Email and CRM Executive
We’ve partnered exclusively with a B2B giant in the services sector, with a large and dynamic marketing team (over 30 in the UK!) who are looking for an Email and CRM Executive to join the team.
Changes are you’ll know of them without realising it… as they specialise and dominate in a number of key sectors across the globe. They have an excellent company culture, with clear lines for progression, and fantastic benefits on offer.
The Role – Email and CRM Executive
Reporting into the Head of B2B Digital Marketing, and working closely with a team of 5, you’ll be responsible for:
- Creating and delivering email campaigns including copywriting, template creating, A/B testing, briefing the creative team when necessary.
- Conducing in-depth analysis (Google Analytics) of each email campaign produced, suggesting improvements and testing new ideas.
- Using the CRM (HubSpot) not only to build emails, but also work on data segmentation, post-campaign analysis and management to ensure the most relevant messages are reaching the target customer base.
- Support the wider B2B digital marketing strategy by delivering engagement plans for a variety of clients and products.
Requirements – Email and CRM Executive
To be considered for this position, you’ll have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar CRM or email campaign focused role.
- Ideally hold a degree or relevant marketing qualification.
- Be an excellent communicator with a keen eye for detail and an analytical mindset.
- Have experience specifically in managing a large CRM database and creating email campaign copy and templates.
- Have experience in Hubspot (or similar), Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel.
Due to the location of the role, with some flexible working on offer, it could be of interest to any applicants commuting from Milton Keynes, Newport Pagnell, Bletchley, Aylesbury, Dunstable, Luton, Bedford, Wellingborough, Stevenage and Northampton.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Email and CRM Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly