Marketing and Communication Coordinator
3 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Please only apply if you're available immediately.
Role: Marketing & Communication Coordinator 12 Month FTC
Location: City of London
Your new company
We have partnered with a well-established, international underwriting agency
Your new role
Our client are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual, with excellent organisational and communication skills and a strong attention to detail. The successful candidate will have the ability to work quickly, efficiently and methodically and have proven experience of working within a fast-paced Marketing and/or Communications team.
- Assist with the development and implementation of marketing strategies for new and existing products and campaigns
- Assist in the management of company websites
- Assist in the creation of all external digital communications: collateral, email marketing, videos, blogs, advertising, social media, etc
- Coordinating internal and external events - including all communications, and pre and post event strategies and reporting
- Collaborate with agencies to deliver vibrant and professional design on brand and on brief
- Edit and maintain documentation within agreed template framework (InDesign, Word, PowerPoint)
- Development of marketing reporting framework including Google Analytics and social media reporting.
- Ensure delivery of marketing activities within the agreed budget
- Assist the business with the implementation of the DUAL brand, ensuring it is applied effectively and consistently across the UK teams
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideal candidates will come from a B2B background.
- Ideal candidates will have previous knowledge of using content management systems and email marketing software
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently and methodically
- A strong team player who is confident in their ability
- Strong verbal communication skills, with the ability to adapt style and approach to different stakeholders
- Strong influencing skills with excellent attention to detail
- Great organisational skills and the ability to manage projects from start to completion
- Self-motivated and delivery focused
- Proactive ability to use initiative to deliver imaginative solutions and aid in decision making
What you'll get in return
As well as £42,000.00 per annum, you will receive a generous holiday allowance, 10% pension, Bupa Healthcare and gym discounts.
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Marketing and Communication Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly