2 days left
- Job Role
- Product Manager
Exciting Product Manager Role - Rapidly Growing B2B Retailer - Bournemouth & Poole Region
Your new company
You will be working for a fast growing B2B retailer, who despite the recent Covid19 pandemic have experienced significant growth and are now looking to recruit a career minded Product Manager to join their management team and work in their head office in Poole.
It's a unique opportunity to work for a highly respected product led business who are challenging some of the biggest names in industry. There is an excellent benefits package, parking on site and there is scope for the role to develop as the company continue to grow. The role is open to someone with commercial trading experience, working in a hands-on capacity who will be responsible for all aspects of trading operations. There is parking on site and it's easily commutable from all of Dorset by car.
Your new role
Working alongside the highly-skilled trading team, the Product Manager will work to support the Trading Managers to deliver all ecommerce and trading activity required for divisional marketing KPIs through management of designated tasks and projects. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively liaise with relevant product, content, core marketing and digital teams at all levels to successfully progress/deliver ecommerce and trading initiatives within respective areas
- Day to day management of designated tasks, sub-areas and projects within respective divisions - for example, individual websites, product launches or re-merchandising
- Deputising for Trading Managers where appropriate
- Working with Trading Managers on monthly commercial reporting and analysis
- Monitoring and reporting of designated areas and projects within respective divisions
- Proactively identify commercial opportunities across the group trading remit
- Assisting with internal communications regarding commercial developments
- Supporting in execution and sign off of commercial trading activity
What you'll need to succeed
The right candidate will, most importantly, be motivated, ambitious and have a certain degree of commercial acumen. Experience managing eCommerce sites is crucial, and you must be comfortable working autonomously and be a self starter. You must also have:
- A proven track record in b2b ecommerce and/or product marketing positions.
- Ability to lead commercial projects that generate significant growth in sales and profitability.
- Successful experience of working in ecommerce and/or direct marketing, as well as marketing and merchandising physical products.
- Can demonstrate a strong understanding of the 4 P's as well as merchandising and core ecommerce metrics.
- Strong commercial acumen and initiative.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Discounted gym membership
- Bonus Staff Incentives after 1 year of service
- Increasing holiday entitlement
- Further training opportunities supported to help advance development
- The chance to work in a challenging yet rewarding workplace where no two days are the same
- Onsite parking and easily commutable from all of Dorset
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly