Senior Digital and Communications Executive
2 days left
- Job Role
- Digital Content Executive
Senior Digital and Communications Executive - London - Up to 40k!
Your new company:
Hays have teamed up with a leading law firm who actively break the conventions of your typical law firm. They're looking for a digital marketing expert to join their team and grow their online presence. Having an analytical and data driven approach is essential as your focus will be creating innovative, market leading content to maximize online engagement and lead generation.
Your new role:
- Leading on SEO and PPC strategy and execution
- Managing and implementing a content marketing calendar (including copywriting) to ensure regular content (including PR) is delivered and maximised across all channels and across a variety of media
- Collaborating with third parties for the production/delivery of creative content
- Analysis of data to identify strong engagement (with topics or from particular parties), and working closely with BD colleagues to leverage opportunities
- Supporting an internal communications refresh, including replacement of the firm's intranet
- Identifying new opportunities to generate leads, improve user experience, create engaging and interesting profile opportunities, and maximize the firm's brand recognition online
- Managing campaign activity from brief to execution, across all media
- Liaising with fee earners and BD colleagues to produce (including copywriting) and publish a variety of marketing collateral including brochures, web content, videos, podcasts, infographics, and motion graphics
What you'll need to succeed:
- A self-starter, able to work autonomously but also collaborate as part of a small team
- A "can-do" attitude, pro-active and idea driven
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken), with the ability to communicate complex concepts in an easily understood way to a variety of internal stakeholders (of varying seniority)
- Strong data analysis, interpretation and reporting skills
- Strong knowledge of all key social platforms and their advertising modules; Hootsuite; Google Analytics; Google Ads; and Wordpress. Knowledge of Hotjar and Vuture would be advantageous but not essential
What you'll get in return:
As well as £40,000.00 per annum, new recruits receive a generous 25 day holiday package, private medical insurance, season ticket loan and life assurance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior Digital and Communications Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly