Marketing Data Analyst
2 days left
- Job Role
Your new company
Based in London, you'll be joining a Global EdTech business formed in 2019 who are on a mission to improve digital learning for mid-level professionals/executives across a range of subjects and qualification types. They have partnered with some of the most respected universities in the world to deliver a fully immersive learning experience, using AI technology, to take use through the Digital Age. There has been a lot of positive attention from around the globe for this firm, and they are continuing to grow their base across the coming years. They are therefore growing their Marketing team to deal with increased demand and brand awareness, and a Marketing Data Analyst is fundamental to this long-term project.
Your new role
- Help manage our paid search and display campaigns across multiple paid channels
- Contribute to marketing and business strategy with data-driven research and analysis.
- Ability to run demand forecasting current and future courses with a high degree of accuracy
- Run internal segmentation and cluster analysis to understand lead quality
- Assist with keyword research and identification
- Responsible for creating weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reports and dashboards that allow teams to understand and optimise campaign performance using tools such as Tableau/Google Analytics/Data studio.
- Conduct insight analysis using internal and external data, quantitative and qualitative, continuous and ad hoc e.g. customer, user, revenue, product, market and industry - to derive insights that will drive business decisions
- Ability to identify the appropriate statistical methods to use in different circumstances
- Attribution modelling.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5-6 years experience in Marketing data analytics
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook, and other web analytics tools
- Excellent Analytical and Microsoft Excel skills.
- Working knowledge of AdWords (SEM) and Search engine optimisation (SEO) best practices and online tools.
- Proven track record in providing performance analysis in a scale-up environment
- Comfortable measuring, interpreting and presenting marketing performance data
- Experience with common statistical methods and applications (A/B testing, probability, regression) (desirable)
- Programmatic Media/Ad Tech Systems experience (desirable)
What you'll get in return
- Up to 50K Salary (Depending on Experience)
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Attractive Benefits package that includes pension and private health care
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Marketing Data Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly