Head of Marketing
2 days left
- Job Role
- Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing - up to 95k!
Your new company
Our wellness and health software solutions provide you with insight and enable your customers and staff with all the tools they need to feel happier, healthier and supported.
Your new role
Your customers are large global insurers, employee benefits organisations and employers. The role is critical for the company's continued rapid growth with responsibility for leading a small team and full accountability for developing and executing both our brand marketing and performance marketing strategies.
Main responsibilities and activities:
- Defining and supervising the execution of a multi-layered performance marketing strategy designed to target different customer segments and their needs.
- Overlooking the creation, planning and delivery of relevant multi-channel campaigns.
- Coordinating marketing efforts to increase brand awareness.
- Creating and managing a calendar of events such as webinars, conferences and thought leadership contributions.
- Improving, refreshing and maintaining the website on an ongoing-basis.
- Overseeing the management and refinement of the organisation's social media presence.
- Continually reviewing and reporting on changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors.
- Providing tools and materials to enable the business development team to function effectively.
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual marketing budgets.
- Defining, measuring and reporting on the effectiveness and performance of all marketing channels/campaigns and assessing against ROI and predetermined KPIs.
- Establishing, setting and measuring clear marketing objectives for the team.
- Guiding and leading the day to day marketing activities of the marketing team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Prior experience of 3+ years as a Head of Marketing, leading and developing a team.
- Experience in managing a marketing budget of £250k - £1m.
- Experience in using marketing to support a SaaS business to grow from £4m to £10m ARR.
- Excellent track record in brand marketing and digital marketing programmes ideally for tech / SaaS products. Strong technical marketing skills, including first-hand experience with SEO, SEA, Content Marketing, Adwords, Social Ads.
- Experience in supporting SaaS / Enterprise product sales with effective marketing activity.
- Experience of working with external digital marketing agencies and suppliers.
- Proven track record in end to end campaign management.
- Data minded with excellent analytics skills. Excellent communicator with the ability to rapidly build effective relationships.
- Ability to engage and influence senior management.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt quickly to a fast-changing business landscape.
- Digital Health or Corporate Wellness / Benefits markets experience.
- Experience in companies between 50 - 150 people.
What you'll get in return
- Stock Options are available:
- Health Insurance: Up to family cover Medicash plan: For you (includes cover for children for free)
- Holidays: 25 days per holiday year (January - December) plus Bank Holidays. In addition to this, you will also receive "summer Friday hours" from the 15th June - 27th August you will only be required to work until 1pm on a Friday. With this, you get an additional 6 days off per year. Pension: after first 3 months (or sooner if you so wish)
- Annual development allowance - £250 per year
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Head of Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly