Client Relations & Marketing Assistant
2 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Assistant
Client Relations & Marketing Assistant, Cambridge -
A leading and global law firm, with a fantastic client list and specialism, are looking for a driven marketing assistant or executive to join their team and take on a dynamic and niche client relations role. You must have at least 2 years experience within a legal firm!
They offer super flexible working hours and the ability to either work in their offices daily, on a hybrid approach or even just every other week! With a competitive benefits package, fun working environment and great socials.
- Supporting client partners and wider team with key growth of accounts
- Driving company growth, driving reports and reviewing best client practice
- Demonstration exceptional communications skills to liaise with clients and manage meetings, identifying opportunities for clients and providing insight on the companies services
- Bringing life to client relationships and developing key bridges between legal teams and clients
- Using your communications experience to manage propositions
- Producing and supporting design teams, produce marketing materials
- Researching clients and recognising business needs
- Scheduling client events and meetings
- At least two years’ experience in a marketing role or client relations role, within solicitors
- A relevant marketing degree or CIM
- A tenacity and willingness to learn
- Independent and collaborative skills!
- Any InDesign skills are advantageous
Due to the location of their Cambridge based office, and flexible working, the successful candidate just needs to commute to Cambridge a few times a month so is commutable from those in London, Bucks, Herts, Beds and Cambs to name just a few.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Client Relations & Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly