2 days left
- Job Role
An exciting opportunity for a permanent Communications officer.
Your new company
A forward thinking Public Sector organisation based in Bath.
Your new role
- Working with the larger Communications team to deliver effective internal and external Communications.
- Contribute to the development of Communications plans which set out purpose, objectives, key messages, approach, segmented audiences, tactics, milestones and evaluation
- Ensure that in communicating we always take account of the diverse needs of our audience
- Ensure all internal communications support the Trust's culture, mission, vision and values and priorities and objectives where barriers exist and resistance to change.Communicate good news stories and engaging content to the wider organisation
- Produce external content for web and media
What you'll need to succeed
- Good writing and proof reading skills with the ability to distil complex information and tailor to the relevant audience.
- Strong experience of working a Communications role within a Public sector organisation
- Pro active personalty
- Competent in the use of computer programmes
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working options available
- Great opportunity to gain experience and progress
- Competitive salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Communications Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly