Your new company:
You will be joining one of the world's fastest-growing Sports Retail giants. They have ambitions to be the UK market leader within the next 5-10 years and are becoming well-renowned for their innovation and clear message of supplying the best-in-class products for all sports lovers. Close to 100,000 employees worldwide, their aspirations seem to show no limits, and expanding their market reach into other big general merchandise retail stores. Therefore, they are investing hugely in the Digital Transformation to improve the Customer Experience and stay one step ahead of the competition. In terms of Digital Marketing, a company of this stature is where you will want to be.
Your new role:
In this position, you will develop to be responsible for analytics projects on the e-commerce website, taking control of the Google Analytics tools to ensure regular monitoring and reporting to improve future marketing campaigns and website improvements. You will overall be the go-to person to ensure that every digital decision is made with data in mind. This will include using visualisation tools to report on and train other users on how to use customer data to improve web processes. You will be responsible for all on-site analytics topics on the e-commerce website: you will be our Google Analytics referent, ensuring the monitoring of the website, supporting the different stakeholders, and improving analytics processes.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Previously has worked in the Agency sector or any relevant field.
- + 3 years of experience in a similar role - Passion for numbers and analysis
- Advanced skills in Google Analytics (and/or Adobe Analytics)
- Advanced skills in Data visualisation (Data Studio, Tableau or Power BI)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- A good knowledge of Digital marketing and A/B testing
- Great and synthetical communications skills
- Comfortable with Tag management solution (GTM)
- Organised and able to prioritise projects
- Experience in SQL, Python and R is a plus
- You are sporty
What you'll get in return:
- Salary up to 55K (depending on experience)
- Career progression - your opportunities for progression are endless!
- Shareholding & Profit-sharing scheme
- We're one big international family who - exclusively co-owns our business and shares the profit we make with our employees. - Free access to sports facilities
- We have state of the art facilities in our head office including Gym, Rooftop MUGA, Table Tennis, Dance studio, Golf simulators and more!
- We play sports together and have regular team socials!
- Cycle to work scheme - At least 25% discount on a bike of your choice.
- 30% staff discount on our business products
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.