Senior Media Buyer
You're commercially-minded, hungry to go after and win new business and able to successfully manage client accounts on a daily basis. You're likely to be working in the recruitment advertising industry, either in media sales or in account management within an ad agency. Alternatively, you have a track-record of winning new business and account management in other sectors, and willing to adapt your skills to the world of recruitment media buying. Experience of working with a CRM or Vivantio or Concept is desirable, but not essential.
This is us:
Broadbean offers the technology that enables recruiters to advertise their jobs on boards all around the world. Through Broadbean, the pioneering company of its type, clients can search job board databases and access the expertise of a media buying team that purchases £millions of products a year globally.
The team does this:
Our media buying team works closely with external clients: consulting, informing and guiding them to achieve appropriate and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment advising needs; they maximise referrals and new business leads generated by our software sales and account management teams; they constantly negotiate with job board and media partners across all types of advertising and search products.
We need you to:
- Manage and develop an exciting portfolio of clients at a high level
- Identify opportunities to fully maximise clients' recruitment advertising budgets
- Make use of your ability to craft and present well-reasoned proposals
- Negotiate effectively with media contacts to obtain best prices
- Work with our software sales and account management teams to convert leads into new media buying clients
- Be a true team player and pitch in with occasional non-media buying, but related, tasks
- Team bonuses
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising by 1 day per year of service up to 30 days
- Group Pension Scheme
- Life Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Insurance for Business Travel
- Wellness Benefits
- £125 each per year for dental and optical expenses
Click "apply" to take things further.