Marketing & Communications Coordinator (Contract)
Marketing & Communications Coordinator, Contract Until March 2022, Public Sector, Glasgow, £32-£38k
Your new company
You will be working within an established public sector organisation based in Glasgow. This role of Marketing & Communications Coordinator, is a contract role until March 2022.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Subject matter knowledge of the key aspects of communications and or marketing activities (primarily journalism, PR, copywriting)
- Interviewing to write engaging copy for print and online
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with people at all levels, both internally and external
- Experience of delivering and supporting the development of comprehensive communications and marketing activity that is appropriate to the intended audience
- Delivery of projects within own remit on time and within budget
- Experience of managing the work of agencies, printers and other suppliers
- Understanding of the principles of promoting an organisation and its services in order to meet outcomes and targets
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of website management, particularly of Umbraco (desirable)
- Effective organisational skills with an ability to prioritise own workload to strict deadlines - with a proactive approach to work
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. You will be offered a contract until March 2022, paying between £32-£38k.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.