Your new company:
You will be joining an internationally renowned company that works with bedding and mattress production on a global scale. Utilizing over a century of knowledge and industry-leading innovation, they deliver award-winning products that provide innovative sleep solutions to customers in over 100 countries around the globe. Having been in the bedding industry for over 20 years, they are proud of their ground-breaking innovation and history and are continuing to lead the market for bedding products and know how crucial a good night of sleep is to overall health and wellness .
Your new role:
In this position, you will develop to be responsible for analytics projects on the e-commerce website, taking control of the Google Analytics tools to ensure regular monitoring and reporting to improve future marketing campaigns and website improvements. You will overall be the go-to person to ensure that every digital decision is made with data in mind. This will include using visualisation tools to report on and train other users on how to use customer data to improve web processes. You will be responsible for all on-site analytics topics on the e-commerce website: you will be our Google Analytics referent, ensuring the monitoring of the website, supporting the different stakeholders, and improving analytics processes.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Previously has worked in the Retail sector or any relevant field.
- 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Passion for numbers and analysis
- Advanced skills in Google Analytics (and/or Adobe Analytics)
- Advanced skills in Data visualisation (Data Studio, Tableau or Power BI)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills - A good knowledge of Digital marketing and A/B testing - Great and synthetical communications skills
- Comfortable with Tag management solution (GTM)
- Organised and able to prioritise projects
- Experience in SQL, Python and R is a plus
What you'll get in return:
- Salary up to 55K (depending on experience)
- Career progression
- your opportunities for progression are endless!
- Shareholding & Profit-sharing scheme
- We're one big international family who - exclusively co-owns our business and shares the profit we make with our employees.
- Free access to sports facilities
- Cycle to work scheme
- 30% staff discount on our business products
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.