Associate Marketing Manager
1 day left
- Job Role
- Account Director
Associate Marketing Manager | A market leading brand in the Agriculture industry | Based in Colchester
Your new company
Your new company make quality protein accessible, healthy and affordable worldwide. Their research and technology innovates the global poultry industry. With headquarters in Siloam Springs, Arkansas, we are the world's oldest pedigree broiler breeding company.
They have grown into one of the world's leading suppliers of broiler breeding stock with distribution into over 120 countries. The company have contributed to the dynamic efficiency and growth of an industry that has transformed chicken into an economically affordable healthy protein source for many of the over 7 billion people in the world..
Your new role
Supporting the Associate Marketing Manager in the delivery of email marketing plans and digital projects to generate leads and drive retention and loyalty. Working closely with the management team to create engaging emails and social posts which align with the wider content plan and branding.
You will oversee creating email templates using email tools and HTML to deliver against KPIs. As well as the creation of innovative ways to develop and implement engaging promotional activity at trade shows and customer events.
Working with the management team to create engaging promotional campaigns to drive key messages and to deliver monthly digital performance reports with recommendations to develop digital strategy.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate should have the following:
* Educated to Degree Level in Marketing or Media related subjects
* At least three years experience in delivering successful digital media campaigns
* Demonstrable understanding of social media platforms including LinkedIn and Facebook
* Highly organised with an ability manage multiple projects and to work to deadlines
* Strong copy writing skills and an excellent command of English language.
* A keen eye for detail
* Experience of Photoshop and Google Analytics would be advantageous
* Proficient in MS Office applications
* Capable of working with minimum supervision
* Personable and friendly with the ability to build relationships with all levels of the business
* Eager to work within an international team
2021 Associate Marketing
What you'll get in return
* Salary: competitive based on market, professional experience and qualifications
* 24 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays and days at Christmas and New Year (pro rated).
* Pension scheme membership
* Life insurance
* Group income protection scheme
* Private Medical Insurance
* Employee assistance programme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Associate Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly