Community Marketing and Events Manager
Community Marketing and Events Manager - Remote, Cambridge -
Are you keen to work for one of the region’s most exciting start up environments? This is a place where the work you’re involved with genuinely contributes to some of the world’s most exciting tech advancements…
Brand have been retained to work with this small, but perfectly formed tech business based in Cambridge and working remotely.
They’re a collective of some of the world’s most advanced minds in their space and they’re looking for a ‘linch pin’ marketer, to manage the development of their community moving forwards.
The crux of this position will be to build the momentum within the tech community which they’re involved with. You’ll be someone unafraid of ‘putting yourself out there’, as the role will have you communicating with ‘techies’ on a daily basis to assist in the growth for a number of small but growing start-ups.
You will be:
- Heavily involved in the development of their annual event calendar
- Arranging seminars and speakers… locations to hold ‘meetups’ and attending the odd event yourself (both online and offline).
- Driving the development of the marketing strategy, from the ground up.
- Looking at their current data and segmentation (minimal) to develop a plan of action to interact more effectively with their membership.
- Coming up with the content plan and delivering this also.
- The first point of contact for community members within the programmes, liaising with them and linking them up with other professionals within the community.
The ideal candidate will be goal focused, have good time management and will have managed events from initial conception through implementation. It is essential that whoever takes up this role has had some good exposure to small scale events and the logistics which come with these tasks.
Core to this position will be the ability to communicate with the community, whilst representing an organisation with great influence and reputation.
It’s all about tech… so… as long as you’re keen to speak about all things technology, with technology people, that’s who we’re looking for.
The role comes with an almost entirely remote based working pattern and with flexible working also. The company is internationally renowned, so you may be speaking with different time zones on occasion, but this should hopefully fill you full of excitement, rather than dread!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.