Senior Motion Graphic Designer
£30,000 - £35,000
A leading professional services organisation based in Abingdon
Due to an increase in activity, my client is looking for a Midweight/Senior Motion Graphic Designer to join their team. This role will be working on some truly transformative, global projects across a diverse range of media across multiple mediums. You will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process, from conceptualisation to client amends. You will contribute to the creative direction of the brand, championing the brand style and building relationships across the global business to tell the story through visual elements to internal people, clients, and communities.
- Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic projects
- Animation/video storyboarding
- Adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Ensuring the project follows a logical sequence
- Understand the project scope and objectives
- Video creation and post-production video editing
- Camera, lighting, and audio equipment set-up
- Manipulating film and video footage using modern editing techniques
- Support the design and illustration team with photo editing, bespoke illustration, and icon design
- Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design and popular music to deliver cutting edge work
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - In particular: After Effects, Premier Pro, Audition, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Qualifications in motion graphics design and video production or a related field
- Experience in design, creative or similar role preferably within B2B and corporate/professional services/consulting organisations
- Direct experience with digital channels and traditional channels
- Strong portfolio showcasing related business examples
- Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style
- Ability to take complex concepts and visually represent these to assist in the delivery of messaging
If you are a midweight / Senior Motion Graphic Designer with the above skills and experience, please get in touch! This role is based in Abingdon on a hybrid home/office balance, so you will need to be within commutable distance - this is essential.
Please contact Samantha Oswald on 01865 972130 for more details or to apply.