- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
Exciting Marketing Manger role - 50-60k dependant on experience
Your new company
Your new company is a leading consulting, insights and data company. With a unique and rounded understanding of people from all over the globe: how they feel, act and think, locally and globally in over 90 markets. Not only do they help clients understand what's happened, they tell them how and why they can shape the future.
Your new role
The key remit of this role is to deliver sales marketing and product promotion programmes to drive demand for the Reputation Intelligence solutions in the UK & Ireland markets. You will work closely with the UK and Ireland Reputation Intelligence commercial teams to create engaging content and narratives that help position the company favourably to current clients and deliver new leads to build the business pipeline. This is a wide-ranging role for an ambitious marketer with a positive, 'can do' mindset.
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive knowledge of B2B marketing
- Experience working with Salesforce highly desirable
- Experience working in a SaaS business desirable
- BA/BSc Degree or equivalent qualification
- 5-8 years of marketing experience
- A highly motivated individual with a commercial and client focus - natural interest in media, communications and marketing sectors
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and manage relationships with stakeholders of all levels
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent project and time management skills with ability to prioritise and manage conflicting demands
- Resilience and tenacity - able to remain effective and focused under pressure and overcome obstacle
What you'll get in return
- Generous salary of 50k-60k (dependant on experience)
- 25 days holiday
- Hybrid working
- Dynamic working culture
- Learning and development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.