Senior Data Analyst, London / Working from home - £60K depending on experience.
This amazing Data agency is at the cutting edge of data and social. They’re booming at the moment, and are looking to build on their recent success. They’re looking for a brilliant Senior Data Analyst. This Senior Data Analyst will be an ambitious person, able to deliver brilliant insights.
This Senior Data Analyst will have…
• Familiarity with aggregated data platforms, such as YouGov, GlobalWebIndex, TGI and SimilarWeb, to analyse brands, audiences, trends and behaviours.
• The technical nous to merge, transform and analyse raw and messy datasets extracted from client tools (e.g Tealium, Flashtalking, AppsFlyer) or scraped from open data sets.
• A proven ability to translate data information into narrative and potential implications for customer marketing.
This Senior Data Analyst will be comfortable operating independently and as part of a large team and be able to influence and educate their colleagues at all levels, to create great work.
This Senior Data Analyst will have:
• Solid experience in deriving insight from multiple data sources such as with YouGov, BrandWatch, TGI, Tealium, web analytics, and related third party platforms.
• Some experience in performance analytics platforms such as Tealium, Google Analytics, Flashtalking, Apps Flyer
• Able to present visual narratives and proficient in either visualising using own skills or in Tableau or similar. Presentation and narrative around insight is a key area here.
• Ability to speak and act confidently with senior clients and senior agency partners and influence outcomes.
• Solid understanding of CRM and associated technologies, with additional core understanding of brand and media (Digital+) to a level at which the candidate is able to confidently question recommendations from other agencies in their specialist areas.
• Passionate about insight, measurement and evaluation.
This Senior Data Analyst will also:
• Enjoy walking in the shoes of customers: Deriving tangible insight from multiple data sources that can be applied to customer strategy
• Have a run at things we’ve not done before and get a kick out of finding work arounds.
• Get the reality of learning on the job.
• Roll up your sleeves and get stuck in to get things done
Please quote AP913d when applying for this Senior Data Analyst role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com