- Job Role
- Account Manager
Email / Automation Account Manager. Working from Home from either New York, New Jersey, or Illinois. Up to $100k dependent on experience
If you’re a talented Digital Account Manager looking for an innovative tech agency who are doing some great work in CRM, this is the role for you. The Digital Account Manager who is joining them will be someone well versed with CRM, data and email as well as being great with clients. Are you the Digital Account Manager we’re looking for?
Being a Digital Account Manager here means you’ll be working extensively with data, being able to get to grips with customer segments, working on making emails more personalised and relevant for clients and delivering real results. Are you the Digital Account Manager we are looking for?
Here, you’ll be working alongside various departments within the agency to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and brief. We’re looking for a Digital Account Manager who is used to working on end-to-end management including strategy, delivery and optimisation.
Below is what you’ll be working on day-to-day:
- Handling data segmentation and customer profiling
- Overseeing the development of email campaigns
- Working closely with clients
- Developing CRM strategy and improving customer journeys
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Digital Account Manager:
- Great client-servicing skills
- Experience of using CRM Marketing Automation technology with a good understanding of at least one relevant platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Mail Chimp, HubSpot, Cheetah Mail)
- Strong understanding of data and email
- Ability to keep on top of a busy schedule
- Desire to kick on in your career
- Previous agency experience preferable
If you think you’re the Digital Account Manager we are looking for then please do get in touch as soon as possible.
Please quote AP1012b when applying for this Digital Account Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly