Senior Account Manager
1 day left
- Job Role
- Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager, Central London – Up to £42k dependent on experience
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join a busy network agency with plenty of work to get started on. As Senior Account Manager you’ll be someone with great CRM and email knowledge, being able to work across a range of innovative, data-driven campaigns for a well-known brand.
The Senior Account Manager we’re looking for will be joining a fun, friendly team who are great at what they do. The Senior Account Manager they’re looking for will be someone who can manage end-to-end CRM campaigns, utilising various platforms and tools. You’ll be vital in ensuring strong relationships with clients and ensuring campaigns are delivered on time.
This Senior Account Manager will be someone from a digital background, focusing on the CRM and data side of campaigns. Your role will involve data segmentation, customer journey planning, email development, delivery and automation. Is this the kind of Senior Account Manager role you’re looking for?
Here is what you will be tasked with on the day-to-day:
- Regular liaison with the client, keeping them up-to-date on progress
- Carrying out data segmentation and post-campaign analysis
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and brief
- Handle A/B testing of emails
- Manage and handle data effectively
Below is what they are expecting to see in this Senior Account Manager:
- Great client-servicing skills
- Strong understanding of data and how to utilise it
- Experience within a similar role
- Comfortable working in a team and autonomously
Please get in touch quote JW1019c when applying for this Senior Account Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/
Apply for Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly