We are recruiting for an all round Marketing Executive. If you are driven and passionate about all things marketing and events and ready to take the next step in your career, then apply below.
We are currently searching for an ambitious and driven marketer to join our growing team in either our London or Manchester offices (offers remote and flexible working). The ideal candidate will be a strong all round marketer but must have solid experience of email marketing specifically. This is a broad and diverse Marketing Exec position and will suit someone that thrives in a busy and fast paced environment.
About the Products:
You will take ownership over leading and well-established events within the GovNet Efficiency portfolio, such as the Modernising Criminal Justice Conference (entering its 19th year), the Public Sector Show, Smart Asset and Estate Management Summit and the hugely popular Counter Fraud Conference.
Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Planning and delivering end-to-end strategic campaigns across all appropriate channels – email, media, content marketing, advertising, social media and PR.
- Build engaged communities through high impact content across a range of channels and digital techniques to meet delegate and revenue targets.
- Support Programme in content creation including speaker interviews, white-papers and video.
- Write engaging content, and communicate event USPs, speaker information and urgency to drive delegate acquisition and sponsorship sales leads.
- Identify and develop relationships with key industry and media partners to extend product reach and drive market credibility, managing deliverables and analyse media partner efforts.
- Work with the data team to pull and segment event data effectively.
- Ownership and management of the event website and landing pages.
- Create marketing materials including flyers, banners and adverts.
- Use tracking techniques to measure the effectiveness of various channels.
- Support sponsorship and exhibition promotional requirements.
- Support in compiling post conference analysis and sector analysis.
- Undertake special projects where identified as necessary to further portfolio business requirements or those of larger team as a whole.
Marketing Executive Requirements:
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic candidate to drive marketing performance within GovNet Events. GovNet Events run 10 high-level events per year dedicated to the public sector, ranging from education, central and local government to the NHS and wider public sector.
- • Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- • Strong analytical and project management skills.
- • Excellent written and verbal communication and stakeholder management skills.
- • Can-do positive attitude.
- • Ability to plan and prioritise effectively to always meet deadlines.
- • Proactive problem-solver and able to work to own initiative.
- • Impeccable attention to detail.
- • Targets and results driven.
- • Experience using HubSpot is a plus, as is experience working in events (conferences, summits, expo).
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!
About GovNet Communications:
At GovNet, we create communities through events.
We run exhibitions, conferences and training courses that serve and improve the communities we are passionate about. We are experts with a deep understanding of the evolving challenges these communities face and we have made it out mission to help them. We are proud of the impact we’ve made on our markets, from education to healthcare to emerging tech.
Location: London or Manchester, Temporarily Remote
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000 to £28,000
- 37.5 hour week
- 25 days holiday (increasing 1 day per year to a max of 28 days)
- Day off for your birthday
- Flexible working (currently working from home due to COVID-19)
- Access to corporate discount at over 3500 UK gyms
- Health Cash Plan – Voluntary
- Voluntary private medical insurance
- Group Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Summer and Christmas Parties and team socials
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Executive, Product Marketing, Events Marketing, Email Marketing, Digital Marketing, Content Marketing Communications, Social Mediaetc.