Head of PR
Great opportunity for a senior PR professional to join a global business
Your new company
This leading financial services business, based in Southampton, are experiencing a period of unprecedented growth. The market that they service is growing exponentially, and therefore, to keep up with demand, the business is seeking to add a number of key people to the team. This global business, with offices all over the world, are looking to add a senior PR professional to the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a financial powerhouse, which services a market that continues to grow, with no signs of slowing down.
Your new role
As the Head of PR & Partnerships you will act in a dual capacity to provide strategic leadership to deliver the PR and Partnerships strategy. This is a pivotal role and you will take ownership of managing and promoting the businesses image and reputation to the highest standard. The successful candidate will be an exceptional leader who has excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing the business' public reputation
- Provide technical writing and expertise for all company external communications.
- Provide advice and support to the Senior Leadership Team regarding PR strategy and external communications.
- To develop and maintain strong relationships with a broad portfolio of partners to drive business KPIs and service growth.
- Seeking out and engaging new strategic partnerships
- Facilitate end-to-end content planning processes, analysing partner content road maps, highlighting key priorities for stakeholders and aligning partners with internal company requirements.
- Represent the business at external commercial events and conferences
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in PR, marketing, journalism, business, or related field
- Minimum of 8 years of public relations experience, including social media channels, content creation, event management and crisis communication or marketing.
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson (comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews)
- Good presentation skills
- Strong copywriting and content creation skills
- Developing communications plans including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively.
- Strong relationships with both local and national media outlets
What you'll get in return
- £55-70,000 DOE
- Company Pension
- Continued learning and development
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.