Your New Company
A firm based in the technology sector with one of the leading UK universities in social mobility, and whose mission to provide an equality of opportunity for all. If you want to join a diverse and closely knit team and you want to be part of something incredible, and make a difference to future generations of learners, read on.
You will share our vision to develop products that help every student realise their full potential, and you will help realise this vision by consistently delighting client users.We want to hear from you if:
- you are a Product Marketing Manager who coordinates market research and analysis to inform product development and innovation, ideally in an Education sector or similar setting.
- you have experience of working with B2B SaaS technology solutions.
- you have excellent knowledge and experience creating strategic messaging and positioning to attract a target audience.
About the opportunity
Having established a strong market position in the UK, this company is now looking to expand into new markets through product development, partner integration and innovation.To support these advancements, this is a brand-new position for an experienced Product Marketer to help shape product strategy. As Product Marketing Manager you will work directly with the product and marketing teams, across the wider business and partner relations to help direct product development and adoption through market research, GTM initiatives and by articulating and communicating the product value. The role may also include occasional national travel upon a return to 'normal'.
About the Job
- Coordinate market research and analysis on existing customers, prospective personas, new markets, and the competition to inform product development and innovation.
- Go-To-Market owner for new products, new features and verticals.
- Create strategic messaging and positioning to attract our target audience, clearly communicating USP
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales materials that facilitate the selling process.
- Support the sales and marketing team with content creation for lead generation, product promotion campaigns and determine the most appropriate assets to use.
- Inform product pricing strategy.
- Keep the website product pages up to date and contribute to key messaging and positioning throughout the website.
- Promote product messaging at conferences and events (presentations and demonstrations).
- Contribute to marketing strategy, planning and reporting.
About your skills and experience
- 3+ years in a product marketing role.
- Experience of working with B2B SaaS technology solutions.
- A degree (or equivalent) in a Marketing discipline.
- Enjoy working as part of cross functional teams to deliver successful results.
- Very strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Confident, motivated and ambitious (willing to suggest new ideas and try new things).
- Organised and able to manage own workload.
- A passion for marketing, technology, and student success.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Able to regularly commute to Leeds City Centre.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.