Data Analyst or Junior Data Analyst
Love data analysis and marketing? If you are a Data Analyst with some marketing experience this role at a marketing agency could be perfect for you. The client will look at either a junior analyst or someone with a few years’ experience under their belt.
This agency is one of my favourites – they are a bunch of great people who work collaboratively helping each other and producing outstanding work for their clients. Their team is growing and therefore they need a new member to join the team in this data analytics role. This is a tight knit team that all works together and will offer further training in the role.
Data Analyst / Marketing Analyst / CRM Analyst – The role
- You will work with a range of clients – a major one being in the FMCG sector.
- You will analysis data for marketing campaigns and provide analysis that helps clients make informed decisions on future marketing activity.
- You will deliver statistical models such as segmentations, plus regression and other propensity models.
Data Analyst / Marketing Analyst / CRM Analyst - Experience required
- Hands on analysis experience within a marketing environment including customer segmentation, predictive analysis, campaign targeting, and response analysis.
- The ability to translate technical analytics into easy-to-understand marketing information that informs clients.
- Experience in one or more of main analysis tools: - R, SAS, SPSS, SQL or Advanced Excel
- Experience using dashboarding tools such as Power Bi or Tableau
- Experience within Direct Marketing / CRM from either client or agency side
- Understanding of relational databases, and Single Customer View creation
- An interest in marketing and consumer behavior
- A fun, approachable personality, comfortable in a small, but growing team environment. (This is a small team but part of a large international agency.)
The salary for this Data Analyst role is between £28K and £40K depending on experience.
The role can be London or Gloucester based and for either location there is flexibility to part work from home.