Fantastic opportunity to join this leading media business during what has already been a highly successful period of growth. As a Marketing Manager within the Customer Acquisition team, you will be responsible for the creation, development and exceptional execution of a series of multi-channel marketing campaigns that promote and position your selected brands, products and services to grow customer engagement and registrations.
These positions will be home based, so the successful candidate can be based anywhere within the UK and Ireland to be considered.
This business is home to the UK most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. The largest commercial publisher in the UK, their brands and the stories they cover are as varied as their people.
What will the role involve?
- You will be planning and executing a range of compelling marketing campaigns, that are customer focused and data led across national sites and core brands.
- Tracking and optimising acquisition, brand and launch campaigns throughout to deliver desired ROI, to budget and on time.
- Working closely with Senior Marketing Managers and key stakeholders to target customers appropriately and to agree appropriate metrics of measurement for success on each campaign.
- Managing the delivery of multi-channel campaigns including print, digital, offline and editorially: working with a range of key internal stakeholders external agencies
The Ideal Candidate
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who is able to demonstrate experience managing multi-channel marketing campaigns, ideally within the publishing / media industry.
- You will need a very strong grasp of digital marketing tools and strategies and deliver these from concept to execution on time and within budget
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing strategy and best practice – in particular utilising social media and agency.
- Thorough understanding and experience in managing SEO, PPC and CRM campaigns.
- Proven tactical and analytical skills, including an ability to interpret complex data quickly – including hands on knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager.
- Creative, innovative, and excited by a challenge
- Proactive can-do attitude, flexible, willing to try new things and raise the bar.
- Calm under pressure whilst managing multiple campaigns at pace.