Marketing Manager needed at global financial services powerhouse. £30,000-£40,000
Your new company
This leading financial services business, based in Southampton, are experiencing a period of unprecedented growth. The market that they service is growing exponentially, and therefore, to keep up with demand, the business is seeking to add a number of key people to the team.
This global business, with offices all over the world, are looking to add a Marketing Manager to the team, to oversee strategic digital marketing. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a financial powerhouse, which services a market that continues to grow, with no signs of slowing down.
Your new role
The successful Marketing Manager will be responsible for strategic marketing planning, as well as the execution and subsequent analysis of successes. You will be working alongside the Head of Marketing to create content and marketing strategy that supports the objectives of the business. Responsibilities include:
- Support the creation of open events schedule in line with our growth plans, take the lead in organising and where appropriate
- Establish KPI's and ensure strong performance against them
- Design and produce bespoke marketing materials to support business development teams
- Work closely with Directors, Managers and team to help achieve objectives
- Deliver an active and up to date social media campaign to support and increase sales performance
- Create Brand guidelines
- Briefing and working with external web and design agencies
- Creating and delivering presentations to executive level audiences
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a strong Digital Marketeer with hands-on marketing experience, but also be able to advise and assist in strategic-level marketing discussions. A background in financial services is desirable, but not essential.
You will also need:
- BSc or MSc in Marketing
- 3 years solid B2B marketing experience
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Understanding of all aspects of marketing, public relations, digital and social media
- Experienced in liaising and building relationships with journalists and stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities, in a fast pace and dynamic environment
What you'll get in return
- £30-40,000 DOE
- Company Pension
- Continued learning and development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.