Digital Analyst contract role (6 months)
Digital Analyst contract role (6 months). This leading financial services firm is launching a new product direct to consumers and is hiring a Digital Analyst to support the launch. This role will be responsible for tagging (experience of Tealium essential) all relevant customer behaviour to allow analysis as well as making recommendations for the performance of traffic channels and user journeys. This is a great opportunity for someone who is enthusiastic as well as motivated by change.
- Manage tagging of all websites and 3rd party digital partners.
- Ensure traffic sources are properly tracked and reported and make change recommendations based on the data
- Assess and improve current reports and analytics capability to improve insights and help accelerate performance
- Increase efficiency in creating data and reporting
- Review reporting distribution, ensuring reports are correct and distributed to the right audiences
Applicants must have a strong understanding of web analytics methodologies, measurement architecture, marketing tag strategy, planning and implementation. Experience of Google Analytics and Tealium is essential as well as advanced Excel. Ecommerce Analytics experience is a must-have. Experience of working within the financial sector is desirable but not essential.