Your new company
An industry leading automobile and automation manufacturing company which is experiencing phenomenal growth and expansion. They are looking to continue to grow their base across the coming years and are therefore looking for someone to analyse their marketing data and utilise their own commercial intuition to spearhead potential directions and avenues for business development.
Your new role
This role will be accountable for:
- All elements of marketing research for the business:
- Market sizing
- Channel analysis
- Product benchmarking
- Competitor analysis
- OEM identification
- Customer requirements analysis
- Market growth rates
- Business analysis:
- Segmentation and clear reporting of region and product sales performance
- Quantification of business improvement opportunities identified
- Developing CRM performance dashboards in conjunction with the sales function
- Identification of cross sell / up-sell opportunities
- Web traffic analysis and follow up validation
- Data support for DSM's and BDM's
- Tactical funnel growth:
- Identification and qualification of key targets for upcoming product launches
- Prioritisation of leads from website and other lead generation streams
- Segmentation support for direct marketing campaigns
- Regional targeting support for business development
In addition, this role will be required to interface with many different stakeholders across the business and requires a good level of interpersonal skills to forge relationships for collaboration. In particular, this role will need to work closely and collaboratively with the finance team to ensure data sources and outputs are consistent with those used in the financial reporting. Additionally, this role will require some external relationship building skills to collect marketing data from customers and prospects.
What you'll need to succeed
Advanced MS Office skills with a focus on Excel
Data interrogation and synthesis
Attention to detail
Using data first when presenting arguments
Report writing and administration of business intelligence and management information systems
Developing relationships at different levels both internally and externally
Delivering recommendations based on quantified outcomes to senior management
Working under pressure
Any experience with Power BI is desirable.
What you'll get in return
On top of a very attractive salary package, this opportunity offers you the chance to join a very high performing and successful team, which has seen its staff rewarded as a result. A real "work hard play hard" environment, this role would be perfect for a driven individual to make this position their own.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.