Bristol (home or office, but with flexibility to work from our Bristol office as required)
Fixed Term Contract for 12-months (Maternity Cover) - to start ASAP
You'll work to internal briefs from across the firm, and work closely with the Marketing and Business Development teams. This is a hands on design role and design output will be required, but strong project management skills are also essential for managing production from our suppliers. Working with people from around the firm, both lawyers and business support professionals (particularly HR, Recruitment and Learning & Development), you'll need to be able to manage multiple projects at one time, from marketing content, candidate materials and internal communications, to client reports, high value bids and pitch presentations. You will also liaise with design and marketing colleagues from WBD US LLP, ensuring brand consistency and sharing ideas and experiences. Experience of working with professional services firms is a must.
- Lead the management of brand and ensure cross-channel consistency
- Develop and evolve brand guidelines and visual identity as appropriate
- Manage resource, projects and workflow
- Motivate, mentor, support and train Design and Digital Executive and develop their design and brand management skills
- Manage external resource relationships
- Work with Digital Manager to ensure brand consistency across HTML email, website, photography, social media, e-commerce.
- Oversee CMS system support
- Work with internal clients and external stakeholders, developing strong relationships
- Create, implement and develop processes
- Design branded material for multiple channels
- Strong digital / print design skills with a strong portfolio of examples
- Fluent in full Adobe Suite (InDesign and Illustrator are essential)
- Knowledge of how to plan and design engaging presentations and support our lawyers in developing their skills
- Ability to generate ideas and concepts
- Must be able to establish positive working relationships quickly
- Brand and campaign experience
- Digital, print, branding
- Experience of producing animations and video would be advantageous
- Experience working with asset management systems and templating system (some experience of Papirfly would be advantageous but not necessary)
- Ability to contribute to UI design and development
Who are we?
A Top 100 law firm globally and Top 20 law firm in the UK, Womble Bond Dickinson has more than 400 partners and 1,000 lawyers based across 19 US cities and seven UK cities including a significant presence in London. The firm's reach also extends to Europe where it has strategic partnerships with other law firms in Germany and France.
In the UK, Womble Bond Dickinson advises in excess of 40 FTSE 350 companies, many of the largest businesses in the country, government organisations and wealthy individuals. With a focus on eleven key sectors (Energy & Natural Resources; Financial Institutions; Healthcare; Insurance, Manufacturing; Real Estate; Retail and Consumer; Transport, Logistics & Infrastructure; Life Sciences & Pharmaceuticals; Technology and Private Wealth) the firm's experience allows it to build strong relationships and deliver an excellent service to clients.
What makes it great to work here?
We continually work hard to create an open culture that sets us apart from other firms. Our culture gives us much more of a human feel, emphasising that we're more than just suits! We like and make time for each other enabling us to establish professional relationships that become lasting friendships. In addition, through our D&I practices and programmes we work hard to ensure that difference is visibly valued and welcomed. Visit our D&I page to find out more.
And that's not all, alongside a competitive salary you'll receive a flexible benefits package so you can pick and choose between the benefits that matter most to you.
If this sounds like your next career move then please get in touch to find out more. My name is Lisa Gater (email@example.com) No agencies please, we're an in-house recruitment team!
If this isn't the role for you (or the right time) why not connect with us on LinkedIn or follow us on Twitter and Instagram (@WBD_CareersUK) to keep up to date with all of our opportunities. We also have a Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/womblebonddickinsoncareers/)