PPC Manager (Amazon Ads)
PPC Manager (Amazon Ads), Remote/Central London – Up to £40k DOE plus benefits
This eCommerce agency is at the forefront of performance marketing in the shopper marketing space. They work with some of the biggest brands around that have adopted or were founded ‘digital-first’ principles. They need a PPC Manager with Amazon Sponsored Ads experience to join their growing team.
Working closely with their eCommerce and client account teams to maintain client Amazon Sponsored Ads (AMS) campaigns, this PPC Manager will have the opportunity to work closely with sclient to drive product growth and revenue through Amazon. The focus of this PPC Manager role will be around managing paid search campaigns using the Amazon Advertising console - ensuring regular updates and contact with client on recommended strategy, liaising with Amazon Account Managers to ensure continued brand prosperity within specified budgets.
The responsibilities of this PPC Manager include:
- Implementation and ongoing maintenance of multiple Amazon Sponsored Ads campaigns across multiple EU markets for various brand product ranges, to drive brand growth, product rankings and impressions
- Create, optimise, and manage Sponsored Product, Sponsored Display and Sponsored Brand campaigns within the Amazon Advertising console (AMS) or on Seller Central
- Summarised and detailed reporting of key campaign strategy, activity and optimisations across all Amazon marketplaces
- Perform keyword research, keeping abreast of latest trends, both in and outside of the industry
- Taking the lead on strategy decisions for the brand client brand and applying best practice process moving forward as well as ensuring these align with the agreed objectives
- Develop Amazon channel standards and checklists to ensure consistency and scalability
- Potential to grow within the job and, as the business grows further, to take on added responsibilities
- Building client relationships and working across all departments to ensure paid channels are fully utilised as part of the brand marketing strategy
- Acting as the key point of contact for the client, both internally and with external partners
Nice to have experience for this PPC Manager:
- Knowledge of the Amazon Marketing Services programme and ways of working with Amazon directly
- Full knowledge and understanding of KPI’s and business drivers within the Amazon digital world
The person specification for this PPC Manager role:
- Excellent client communication skills and ability to nurture strong client relationships
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines and work well in a team setting
- Proven track record of having sole ownership and financial responsibility of client accounts
- Familiarity with media planning and media buying process with programmatic advertising technologies
- Thorough understanding of the on-line marketplace and the consumer’s path to purchase
- Demonstrated ability to drive on-line sales & build brand presence through strong product marketing
- Experience managing regional ad budgets
- Highly numerate and able to use numbers effectively both internally in managing the business and externally in negotiating
- Demonstrated business growth within online / marketplaces managed during development
- Presentation and interpersonal skills of the highest standards
- Ability to adapt to an environment where you will chiefly be working independently and directly with the client - a hands-on approach to the business is a pre-requisite
- Project Management experience (set up)
- Intermediate level Excel experience
Are you the PPC Manager this thriving agency are looking for right now? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS601g.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.