PR and Content Advisor
PR & Content Advisor with a global economic consultancy. London based. Salary up to £40,000 plus great bonuses!
We are working with a global economic consultancy, with a strong presence, across Europe, who are looking from a PR Adviser to join their growing team. The role will report to the Senior Comms Manager, but take full ownership of profile raising and media relationships. The role will also work alongside a digital advisor, branding advisor and internal communications advisor. There I also an assistant that supports the team.
The PR & Content Advisor will:
- Work with the business and BD teams to develop think/opinion pieces
- Manage media and PR enquiries
- Build relationships with journalists
- Manage the content schedule and improve the process where needed
- Develop content for the website
- Support with the firm’s podcast series
The role would suit a PR and communications professional with outstanding experience across social media content, website content and PR. Experience within professional services is essential, either in house or agency. The team work on a lot of projects across Europe so language skills would be helpful such as French, Spanish or German.