Digital Marketing Executive
Exciting Digital Marketing Executive Role Available for a Well Established and Growing Ecommerce Business
Your new company
Your new company is a successful company that has numerous ecommerce businesses within the retail space. As a well established group of ecommerce brands, they are not looking to slow down and are looking to grow their brands at an exponential rate.You will be focusing on one of the company's new ecommerce brands, which is looking to grow at an exponential rate as much as the other successful ecommerce brands within the company. The company is looking for a talented individual to join their team who can support their growth
Your new role
You will be coming into the business as a digital marketing executive, reporting directly into the head of ecommerce, to develop the customer reach, maximising ROI and delivering on specific sales targets. You will be responsible for planning, implementing and measuring integrated digital marketing campaigns.You will do this by managing organic and paid marketing and reviewing sales funnels, purchase analysis and retention strategies, evidencing success through regular reporting.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you must have ALL of the following requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years digital marketing experience is essential
- You must come from a B2C background
- Industry experience within retail is essential, however, if you come from an agency background, you must have worked with retail clients
- Data Analytics experience is essential ie. Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager
- Experience in Paid Search (PPC, Paid adverts, Social media ads)
- Experience in Organic Search (+ SEO, social media)
- Previous experience in content planning
- Experience in affiliate marketing experience is beneficial but not essential
What you'll get in return
If successful for securing this role, you will receive the following:
- Competitive base salary between £30k - £45k, dependent on experience
- Discretionary annual bonus based on performance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Attractive benefits package, including pension, private healthcare insurance and much more
- Fantastic family company culture, including regular socials.
- A lot of growth opportunities to further develop and progress your career
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.