Digital Content Executive
Are you enthusiastic about writing engaging content? This is a new permanent role as a Digital Content Executive based in Portsmouth paying up to £35,000 within the telecoms and IT industry. Excellent training, flexible working and benefits available.
- From planning to delivery – responsible for all content on website, social media and online channels.
- Manage, process and evaluate data for marketing and communication as required to deliver campaigns across all digital channels working closely with others in the marketing team.
- Proof read and be an expert in editing to create engaging content within the brand guidelines.
- Good understanding of digital analytics and ability to put forward recommendations in attending events, meetings as and when appropriate.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a digital marketing content role executing digital campaigns. IT or telecoms would be preferable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including proof reading.
- Understanding of developing and fulfilling email campaigns, using online solutions to build email messages (e.g. dotmailer).
- Experience of successful social media campaigns and/or online community management.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite. Webinars, podcasts and video.
- Understanding of digital analytics and metrics (eg: Google Analytics), along with tools to manage content delivery (eg: HootSuite).