Senior Paid Search Executive
Senior Paid Search Executive
Head of EMEA PPC
Overall Purpose of the Job
To assist Head of EMEA PPC in day to day management, of client accounts, as well as helping develop Kingpin’s PPC client base
Hours of Work:
9.00 AM to 5.00 PM
Days of Work:
Monday to Friday
Kingpin are one of the UK’s and Europe’s leading Marketing agencies for the Tech Sector. Proud to have been voted one of the Top 20 agencies in B2B Marketing and now in our 23rd year – we successfully deliver marketing solutions for the likes of Dell, Microsoft, McAfee, Google and others.
We help B2B technology brands harness data, AI and Martech to identify audiences, map out customer buying journeys, uncover in-market prospects and build and execute strategic, insight-driven marketing campaigns that grow brands, build partner networks and engage, nurture and acquire business customers..
We are looking for an experienced Senior Paid Search Executive to join our growing PPC department. Successful candidate’s main responsibilities will be assisting in the management of B2B PPC accounts and building on/helping grow relationships with the clients we work with. This is an excellent opportunity with lots of room for progression and development.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Assisting the Head of EMEA PPC in the day-to-day management of account
· Managing the day-to-day housekeeping by running, optimising and analysing paid search campaigns across Google and Bing
· Creating and managing GDN campaigns
· Regularly testing and creating new ad copy
· Searching for new ways to improve the campaigns you will be working across
· Become familiar with third party tools
· Regular analysis of account changes and improvements
· Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to keep our clients up to date with performance and their investments
· Communicating with clients and managing own accounts
· Creating and pitching Quarterly or Yearly strategies to both internal teams and client teams
· Working with account managers and other departments to ensure success of accounts and cross channel reporting
What we are Looking for:
· A minimum of a year’s Google and Microsoft Ads experience
· Must be Google Ads certified
· Strong problem-solving ability
· Knowledge of B2B preferable but not essential
· Strong Excel and analytical skills
· Eager to learn new techniques and keep up to date with latest industry news and releases
· Superior attention to detail
· Second language would be a bonus but not essential
· Strong knowledge of both the Google Ads platform and Microsoft ads platforms.
· Google Analytics, Tag Manager and SEM Rush knowledge and experience preferable.
But… What can we offer you?
· A chance to work across some of the most exciting Technology brands in the world
· An agency that is driving culture through our own employees
· Educational training on the wider digital landscape and other digital platforms
· Training across Google Ads and Bing Ads, as well as offsite training to support your development
· Assistance in gaining Google and Bing digital certifications
· An opportunity to progress your career and to join a rapidly growing PPC department
We are a very close, cooperative & fun team that is committed to delivering best B2B campaigns, focusing on connecting brands with audiences and delivering ROI. We are looking for an energetic and innovative individual who is ready to challenge their clients, as much as they do us.
Kingpin are committed to a policy of equal opportunities, shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.