Your new company
My client is a leading business services organisation with worldwide operations in over 50 countries and a workforce of over 30,000 employees internationally. Despite their size, UK operations are a vibrant, family-feel team with a sizeable marketing department working closely together. The role will be based largely remotely with occasional/monthly travel to offices & work spaces in Surrey (when the pandemic permits).
Your new role
You will have an autonomous level of responsibility for your own workload, taking ownership of the full UX Design process for web-based designs. You will coordinate and execute primary and secondary research using the most appropriate methodology, including tree testing, heuristic evaluations, and regular usability testing (both remote and in person). You will plan, facilitate, and participate in workshops covering initial discovery, idea generation, user flows, and journey mapping and utilise multiple data sources (both quantitative and qualitative) to provide user-centric recommendations prioritised by value to business.
You will sketch, wireframe, and rapidly iterate designs based on user feedback from usability studies and A/B tests, documenting and presenting research findings and liaising with developers to bring prototypes and wireframes to fruition and iterate post-launch based on further research. You will then QA builds to ensure they match the design specifications.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience preparing, leading, and moderating usability testing sessions, interviews, and workshops
- Ability to formulate and articulate ideas and actionable recommendations to multiple audiences
- Wireframing, from sketches to high fidelity prototypes (eg. Axure)
- Excellent understanding of user centred design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, able to act independently and able to switch quickly between different projects
- A strong portfolio demonstrating examples of design work and process
- Good understanding of web analytics (eg. Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and/or XD
- Knowledge of A/B and MVT testing
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £40000 + benefits package including above statutory holiday allowance and company Rewards scheme. You will have the opportunity to work flexibly from home, with travel to the Surrey offices as/when required (or requested by you). This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team in a significant role within the structure.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.