Paid Social Manager, Work from home/London – Up to £33k DOE plus benefits
This fast growing paid social agency are going from strength to strength and looking for amazing talent to push paid social boundaries.
This Paid Social Manager will lead Paid Social activity, delivering consistent and compliant messaging across Facebook and Instagram mostly, but also Twitter & TikTok. This Paid Social Manager will be responsible for ensuring the growth of accounts and the execution of campaigns whilst constantly looking for opportunities to improve performance and proposing new tests.
This Paid Social Manager will also be responsible for making spend forecasts and ensuring campaigns deliver on agreed targets in order to manage clients’ expectations. You will have a deep understanding of how to run conversion/ e-commerce campaigns and be passionate about delivering strong ROI for clients. Experience in running PPC campaigns is also desirable as well and the ability to cross sell this service to clients. This Paid Social Manager will also have a passion for working on strategy and new pitches in order to help the agency secure new business.
This Paid Social Manager will:
• Manage clients’ expectations - agree on targets and forecasts and how to achieve them
• Deliver in depth analysis to understand performance beyond top line metrics with a view to secure more budget and propose new tests
• Assist in ensuring the agency delivers consistent quality across accounts
• Work on strategy and putting together media plans
• Implement best practices and contribute to team knowledge sharing
• Understands clients’ business and the KPIs
• Contribute to putting together pitches for new clients in order to secure new business.
This Paid Social Manager skills will include:
• Experience of managing paid social campaigns with an in depth understanding of how to deliver conversion / e-commerce campaigns in particular
• Continue to develop experience in all paid media; this includes 3rd party platforms and ad technologies
• Show a good understanding of the digital marketing landscape
• Around 3+ years’ experience and an in-depth knowledge of working on paid social campaigns across all platforms, particularly conversion/ e-commerce campaigns.
• Some experience of working across PPC campaigns.
• Experience of working with B2C clients.
• Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers; you must be able to analyse platform data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed
• Keen eye for detail with an understanding of how to optimise campaigns run on different social media platforms
• Flexibility to deal with the demands of project deadlines and ever-changing platform functionality
If you’re this Paid Social Manager, please get in touch quoting job reference AP955.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com