Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager, Central London – Up to £45k dependent on experience
Want to join an agency that improves the lives of thousands of people with their campaigns? This healthcare agency are experts in medical education, and are looking for a Senior Account Manager who is ready for a new challenge. As Senior Account Manager you’ll be joining them to work on some of their most important clients, and work on some life-changing campaigns.
Being a Senior Account Manager means you’ll be great at liaising with clients, keeping them up-to-date on campaign progress and ensuring work sticks to the brief. You’ll work on healthcare PR and comms which gives consumers the information to make decisions which benefit them.
The Senior Account Manager we are looking for will be someone from a healthcare agency background, and will be looking for an agency they can truly progress in. They’re a strong agency with a lot in the pipeline, so they’ll definitely support your growth.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Senior Account Manager:
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and brief
- Working across PR and communications
- Keep good relations with press
- Work collaboratively with various departments in the agency such as project management and planning
This is what they’re looking to see in this Senior Account Manager:
- Great organisation skills
- Strong client-servicing experience
- Experience within a healthcare agency / similar role
- Desire to progress in your career
If this sounds like the ideal Senior Account Manager role for you then we want to hear from you as soon as possible. As Senior Account Manager you’ll be someone who is ready for a new challenge and looking to kick on in your career.
Please quote JW931j when applying for this Senior Account Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/