Head of Project Management (Data and MarTech)
Head of Project Management (Data and MarTech) - £70K to £80K plus potential bonus
Leadership role for Head of Project Management / Project Director with experience in data driven marketing solutions.
Our client is a well-respected, established and highly successful data led marketing consultancy with global clients across a wide range of sectors including retail, automotive, financial services and charities. They are highly innovative and offer effective and award-winning data and digital driven marketing strategies.
The company has a great culture, and they are passionate about their people, their clients and their products. They reward those who show initiative and work hard to be the best they can in everything they do which results in a very low staff turnover.
The role – Head of Project Management
This is an exciting leadership role in project management of data driven marketing campaigns and solutions including marketing technology solutions.
- You will lead project management and delivery across the business.
- This is a leadership and hands-on role so you will balance managing your team with delivering large-scale projects as well as driving business improvement.
- You will work across projects which are based data driven marketing and CRM campaigns as well as marketing technology implementation projects.
- Commercial ownership including project profitability and revenue forecasting.
Head of Project Management – skills and experience
- Strong project management experience in project management working across CRM, campaign execution and marketing technology (martech)
- This is a dual role across leadership /man management and project delivery so you should have both hands-on project management experience and be accomplished at mentoring and inspiring a team.
- Experience in project management working in an agency environment.
- Experienced in working in both agile and waterfall methodologies.
- A strong leader and communicator who can deal at senior level with internal stakeholder and clients.
This is a leadership role, and the salary is between £70K and £80K plus potential bonus and good benefits.
Apply for Head of Project Management (Data and MarTech)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly