Communications and Engagement Lead
A flexible working temporary contract for a Public sector organisation in the South West.
Your new company
A forward thinking public sector organisation based in the South that is going through an exciting period of change.
Your new role
- The organisation is embarking on the biggest transformation it has ever undertaken to deliver the best service and care to the organisations customers.
- As the Communications and engagement lead the post holder will be responsible for scoping, managing, developing and delivering the full range of communications and engagement activities to support this exciting programme.
- Gain approval and engagement from the senior programme team
- Responsible for the implementation and evaluation of the organisations communications and engagement strategies
- Effectively manage public relations and communications activities in relation to the programme
That you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience in a similar role will be the key to your success
- Ability to receive, provide and interpret highly complex sensitive information
- Ability to prioritise, organise and project manage complex communication campaigns and events
- Scope, research, draft and refine an overarching communications/engagement plan to support the programme
What you'll get in return
- Very open to flexible working
- Competitive salary
- Great experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.