Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive (Hybrid working), Cambridge -
A brilliant and established Cambridge based agency, going through sustainable growth and with a lovely plant filled office, excellent location, with parking options and good progression, are looking to further expand their team!
As Senior Account Executive, supporting the wider company, you’ll be managing a full flow of projects across digital and print for a sizeable core client.
- At least 2-3 years agency experience working on a mix of marketing projects, or experience in-house working within a marketing position with fast paced projects
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to quickly adapt to internal processes
- Confident skills in excel spreadsheet, PowerPoint and other G suit programmes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work collaboratively – we need a team player
- Ideally experience working on some printed marketing, digital marketing and also marketing reports
- Managing a full mix of client projects across video, digital, print and more
- Overseeing flow of projects, working to client timelines, pulling project reports, staying within budget and ensuring smooth flow
- Offering support when needed on a mix of marketing activities
- Owning internal processes and proving vital in the flow of projects
- Supporting wider team on ad hock projects and proving valuable support across the team
- Committing to professional development and being a valuable team member
Offering two days home working, this role is commutable from those based in Ely, Huntingdon, St Neots, Haverhill, Royston, Duxford, Peterborough, Hitchin, Stevenage, Barhill, Biggleswade and most parts of Cambridgeshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Senior Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly