Data Product Consultant (Marketing Data)
Data Product Consultant (Marketing Data) London
£50K to £70k plus excellent benefits
A great role in data product development and management.
Data is at the centre of everything our client does. They are a well-respected, established and highly successful consultancy with global clients across a wide range of sectors including retail, automotive, financial services and charities.
They have a huge range of market leading data products and services and use these to improve their clients’ marketing and business performance.
The company has a great culture, and they are passionate about their people, their clients and their products. They reward those who show initiative and work hard to be the best they can in everything they do.
As Data Product Consultant you will
- Work on the product strategy for the existing product evolution and new product development - developing a range of data solutions (new and existing) that meet the changing needs of their clients.
- Own the vision and proposition, product lifecycle, research and commercials for these data products.
- Work alongside the product development team to define the approach, plan and management of delivering and maintaining those products.
- You are passionate about data, have an innovative mind and experience of leading the successful development and delivery of innovative and profitable 3rd party data solutions.
- An understanding of both traditional and digital data and the applications within marketing
- Solid working knowledge of GDPR and implications for 3rd party data acquisition.
- A commercial approach to product development
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join this company and to have the scope to be innovative and further develop their highly successful data products.
Apply for Data Product Consultant (Marketing Data)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly