This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated Marketing Manager to join a leading technology specialist company who does a lot of work in the education sector. This challenging role will require creativity, innovation, organisational and project planning skills to lead a team within a business that is experiencing high levels of growth and success. Looking for a proactive Marketing Manager who can play a leading role in the vibrant marketing team, reporting to the CEO. The Marketing Manager will lead the marketing team in all internal and external marketing for the brands.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Developing and leading the marketing communications strategy in support of the overarching business strategy, executed on time and budget.
- Developing company, service and product brand communications in line with the growing business
- Managing an external PR consultant's activity in line with the corporate strategy and flagship product brand.
- Creative, integrated marketing campaign planning, briefing and amending to ensure innovative outputs across a range of mediums (email, website, social media, PR, events, merchandise, etc).
- Managing the internal approval process of all marketing communications and ensuring brand consistency across the group.
- Team leadership, mentoring and project planning
- Award entry writing, content collation and submission.
- Maintaining the marketing department budget spend tracker.
- Experienced marketing professional with excellent people management skills.
- Equal creativity and organisational skill levels.
- Ability to add value to all customer touch points with marketing tactics.
- Experience working closely with a sales team.
- Exceptional understanding of design and ability to communicate creative concepts and vision.
- Exceptional copywriting and verbal communication skills.
- Experience defining marketing plans and budgets and working within them.
- Experience and strategic level understanding of commercial business.
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritising team workload with efficiency.
Beneficial Skills / Experience:
- Sector experience in technology / education / mental wellbeing.
- Running / presenting webinars.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available, with a hybrid system in place until the end of the contract. Competitive salary and the chance to get experience in a highly competitive sector!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly